The Snowdrop is fully reopened.
We are happy to announce that we are now open for both inside and outside trading in accordance with the UK Government Covid guidelines.
We do though have to operate in a very different manner in order to comply with the detailed regulations that are in force for the time being.
The social distancing guidance means that we have to limit our indoor capacity to 40 patrons all seated. We have mitigated this somewhat by an increase to our outdoor seating capacity.
Additionally, we will be able to provide food and drink to take away.
As our capacity is lower than normal, it is essential that reservations are made so that we can manage the number of customers on the premises at any one time. Note that if you reserve an outdoor place and the weather is inclement, we may not be able to offer you an indoor alternative.
Below are some more detailed changes to the way in which we will run The Snowdrop Inn in the relation to the Covid-19 Re-opening of Pubs:-
- All patrons will need to sign into the Covid Track n Trace or the register with name, phone, email and time of arrival. This information will be held for 21 days and only released to the NHS COVID-19 tracking team if they send a request. Please note this is mandatory requirement from the Uk Government.
- A one-way entry and exit will be installed. Everyone will enter via the main door, following signage you will guided to the exit that leads back to the front patio.
- Toilets will be operational and Snowdrop staff will be cleaning these hourly or more if needed. Also there will additional cleansing material available in all bathrooms including disinfectant sprays, anti-bacterial wipes and hand sanitizer for your convenience.
- Ordering Food and Drink can be done via the Snowdrop website which now can handle online ordering. You can still order at the bar but no one can stand there to receive orders or consume drinks. Please note the staff will bring you all your drinks and food directly to your table or the assigned take away pick up areas. https://snowdropinn.co.uk/.
- If you require sauces, or condiments, just ask. These will be provided in single use sachet form.